Improve parenting skills through expert counselors and therapists, as well as social service agencies and criminal justice professionals.
- Do you feel frustrated every time you try to talk with your teen?
- Are you overwhelmed as a single parent?
- Do your family members constantly argue with each other?
- Does every conversation with your teen end in anger and yelling at each other?
- Are you frustrated with how much time your child spends on social media? Video games?
- Do you need help learning how to communicate effectively with your teen?
Increase knowledge of the impact of adverse childhood experiences, and increase effectiveness in working with children and parents in your congregation.
Interact with parents and other professionals who are working diligently to improve the future of families in the River Region.