TERMS & CONDITIONS *
- All exhibits must be in place by 8 a.m., Saturday, March 9, 2019. Tables must be staffed at all times during viewing hours. Breakdown tables by 1 p.m., Saturday, March 9, 2019.
- Aisles must be kept clear. No banners, signs, etc. that interfere with views of adjacent or nearby booths will be allowed.
- Pipe and drape WILL NOT be provided. Electrical WILL NOT be provided.
- Only exhibiting companies may distribute literature or samples.
- It is expressly understood that in using space, the exhibitor agrees to abide by these regulations; moreover, the Expo organizers, in accepting a request for space, agrees to furnish ordinary facilities and services.
- The Expo organizers reserve the right to reject a company or agency as an exhibitor, without explanation.
- The on-line reservation form constitutes an agreement for your attendance and participation as an exhibitor at the Expo. Failure to fulfill this agreement may result in not being allowed to exhibit in future shows.
- It is expressly understood that exhibitors assume entire responsibility and hereby agree to protect, indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Expo organizers, City of Montgomery, Montgomery County Commission, and Carver High School, its owners, employees and agents against all claims, losses and damages to persons or property, governmental charges and/or fines, and attorney’s fees arising out of or caused by the exhibitor’s installation, removal, maintenance, occupancy or use of the exhibition premises or part thereof, excluding any such liability caused by the sole negligence of Carver High School, its owners, employees and agents. In addition, the exhibitor acknowledges that the Expo organizers, City of Montgomery, Montgomery County Commission, and Carver High School do not maintain insurance covering exhibitor’s property and that such insurance, if desired, is the sole responsibility of the exhibitor to obtain business interruption and property damage insurance covering such loss by the exhibitor.